At Swytch, we believe that transport shouldn’t cost the Earth. Since launching in 2017, we’ve made it our mission to make electric transport accessible to everyone. Our patent-pending conversion kits transform your everyday bicycle into a lightweight electric bike.
This role supports the technician’s team in our UK Service Centre. The team is responsible for the testing and repairing of our kits returned by customers as well as providing technical knowledge to our internal team.
- Quality checking all returns to our UK Service Centre. Following and developing test specifications. Using and building custom testing equipment. Setting a standard for our global warranty and returns process that spans across centres in Europe and America.
- QC testing R&D development samples from new suppliers.
- Maintaining an organised, stocked, tidy and efficient workshop, always considering ways to improve the workshop and processes.
- Testing and preparing kits being sent out to the VIP press or customers.
- Fault investigations backed up with data and written investigation reports
- Supporting the Customer Service team with technical queries and occasionally providing support directly to customers.
- Working with the wider team to develop technical content for our Swytch Knowledge Base and uploading to the platform.
- Occasionally working on our fleet of bikes to ensure they are maintained and ready to use at all times
- Any other requests made by the immediate or wider team
- Expert technical knowledge in eBikes or in a similar field
- An engineering mindset – continual development and methodical problem solving.
- Proven thorough troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Tech savvy – ability to use apps, digital platforms or add-ons to aid productivity to admin.
- Previous use of a CRM (specifically Zendesk is a bonus).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic member of a team.
- The seasonal nature of this job means that there will be weeks when we will work longer hours with the opportunity to take additional days and hours off at other times.
- Competitive salary of £25,000pa.
- Free daily lunch in the office
- Open and transparent company culture giving every employee direct access to our founders and our business reviews.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- An annual program of wellbeing activities including a subsidised annual membership to a meditation app and EAP service.
- Your very own Swytch kit!
- Electric Penny Farthing Lessons.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace our differences. We aim to be diverse in our people, our thinking and our innovation. We strive to create an inclusive culture, building a company and products that are making a better world for everyone. If you want to be part of the electric transport revolution, apply now.
In other news…