BERLIN, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The E-Bike Market study formulated by Data Bridge Market Research, presents a detailed analysis of the influential trends prevailing in this business sphere. The E-Bike research report highly intends to analyse historic, current and future trends of the market. Major historic and current occurrence in the market has been analysed in the report to provide through assessments of market trends, segments, competition, share, size and growth of the market. It also analyses market performance on national and international level and describes its level association with its peers and parent markets. The report further revolves around the competitive landscape and leading players operating in the market.
The market is being growing continuously since last decade. According to forecast analysis, the E–Bike Market Report is anticipated to perform more robustly in the coming years, and its potential will steer the market to be positioned between the world’s most remunerative industries. The market also impacts global revenue generation and international economic structure respectively.
E-bike market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.8% in the forecast period to 2027 and expected to reach USD 23,503.51 million by 2027. Increasing concerns regarding pollution level is aiding growth of this market.
Avail Exclusive Sample Report + Graphs & Charts at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-e-bike-market
Growing environmental pollution and harmful emissions from vehicles is generating a need for alternative e mobility solutions which do not cause any pollution. Thus, introduction of e-bikes have enabled commuters to opt for eco-friendly yet affordable mobility solution which is resulting in growth for e-bike market.
High traffic congestions in urban cities are increasing the demand for e-bikes globally. There is increase in the demand of greener and cleaner mode of transportation which is boosting the global e-bike market. High cost of purchase and maintenance of e-bikes as compared to conventional bicycles act as major restraining factor for the global e-bike market.
Top Key Competitors Of E-Bike Market:
- Accell Group
- Derby Cycle
- JIANGSU XINRI E-VEHICLE CO.,LTD.
- AIMA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
- Karbon Kinetics Ltd
- Solex Cycle North America Inc.
- ITALJET SPA
- GenZe by Mahindra (a subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.)
- Amego Electric Vehicles Inc.
- Pedego Electric Bikes
- Riese & Müller GmbH
- F.I.V. E. Bianchi S.p.A.
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- WUXI YADEA EXPORT-IMPORT CO.,LTD.
- Giant Bicycles
- Trek Bicycle Corporation
- myStromer AG
- Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc.
- among others.
“DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately”
Access Full Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-e-bike-market
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Global E-Bike Market, For instance:
- In June 2020, Giant Bicycles launched anthem advanced pro 29 world champion edition frameset which is made of advanced composite material offering lightweight structure and XC race geometry with 29er speed and stability. The new product will increase market share of the company.
- In July 2018, Accell Group acquired Velosophy. Velosophy is Dutch company focusing on e-cargo bike solutions. This acquisition allowed Accell group to increase production of cargo bikes. The acquisition increased the product portfolio and customer base of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for e-bikes.
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-e-bike-market
Important market factors
- Key Strategic Developments:
- This study includes key strategic developments in the market, including R & D, new product launch, M & A, contracting, cooperation, partnerships, joint ventures and regional growth of leading competitors in the market in global competitive markets.
- Analysis Tool:
- The Global E-bike Market Report contains accurate analysis and evaluation data for key industry players and market coverage using a number of analytical tools. We analyzed the growth of leading companies operating in the marketplace using analytics tools such as Porter’s five power analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study and ROI analysis.
- Key Market Features:
- A report evaluating key market characteristics including revenue, price, capacity, production utilization, total output, consumption, import / export, supply / demand, cost, market share, CAGR and gross margins. The study also provides a comprehensive study of key market dynamics and current trends, along with relevant market sectors and sub-sectors.
- Demand & Supply and Effectiveness:
- E-bike report additionally provides distribution, Production, Consumption & EXIM** (Export & Import). ** If applicable
- Leading players have been studied depending on their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, product/service price, sales, and cost/profit.
- Revenue and Sales Estimation:
- Historical Revenue and sales volume is presented and further data is triangulated with top-down and bottom-up approaches to forecast complete market size and to estimate forecast numbers for key regions covered in the report along with classified and well recognized Types and end-use industry. Additionally, macroeconomic factor and regulatory policies are ascertained in E-bike industry evolution and predictive analysis.
E-Bike Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for e-bike in Asia-Pacific region has the highest market share followed by Europe and North America. Market leader is Giant Bicycles which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 8% to 12% in the Asia-Pacific region. The company has gained outstanding sales through their e-bike products and some of the products includes Fastroad E+ EX PRO, Anytour E+, Dailytour E+, EASE-E+, Entour E+, Road E+ PRO, Fastroad E+, Quick E+, Anytour E+, Dailytour E+, Toughroad E+ GX. For instance, In March 2020, Gocycle, a brand of Karbon Kinetics Ltd joined hands with Fully Charged; a company specialized in e-bikes. The partnership will provide e-bikes to the NHS staff in London’s hospital. The new partnership will increase the customer base of the company.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of E-Bike Market:
- Market segmentation
- Executive summary
- Premium insights
- Impact analysis of covid-19
- Market overview
- Global e-bike market, by battery type
- Global e-bike market, by hub motor location
- Global e-bike market, by mode
- Global e-bike market, by battery power
- Global e-bike market, by class
- Global e-bike market, by usage
- Global e-bike market, by geography
- Global e-bike market, company landscape
- Swot analysis
- Company profile
- Related reports
Get Detailed TOC at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-e-bike-market
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which are the other regions that Giant Bicycles, Accell Group and WUXI YADEA EXPORT-IMPORT CO.,LTD. are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in North America e-bike market and the market leaders targeting the U.S., Canada and Mexico to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The e-bike market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such Giant Bicycles, Accell Group and WUXI YADEA EXPORT-IMPORT CO.,LTD. as they are the market leaders for e-bike market. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the e-bike market.
Key Pointers Covered in E-Bike Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
To Browse Details about the Research Study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-e-bike-market
Top Trending Reports are:
- Video Wall Industrial Display Market, By Technology (LCD, LED, OLED, E-Paper Display), Panel Size (Up to 14″, 14–21″, 21 –40″, 40″ and above), Applications (HMI, Remote Monitoring, Interactive Display (Kiosk), Digital Signage, Imagning), Verticals (Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Transportation, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-video-wall-industrial-display-market
- Cloud ITSM Market By Component (Solutions, Services), Solution (Service Portfolio Management, Configuration and Change Management, Service Desk Software, Operations and Performance Management, Dashboard Reporting and Analytics), Service (Managed Services, Professional Services), Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), End User (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecommunications, IT and ITes, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Goods, Travel and Hospitality, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cloud-itsm-market
- Fiber Optic Preform Market, By Process (OVD, VAD, PCVD, MCVD), Product Type (Single-Mode Fiber Optic, Multi-Mode Fiber Optic, Plastic Optical Fiber), End-User (Telecom, Oil and Gas, Military and Aerospace, BFSI, Medical, Railway, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fiber-optic-preform-market
- Automotive OTA Market, By Technology (Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA), Software Over-The-Air (SOTA)), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle), Application (Electronic Control Unit (ECU), Infotainment, Safety & Security, Telematics Control Unit (TCU) and 0thers), Electric Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-automotive-ota-market
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
We provide a variety of services such as market verified industry reports, technology trend analysis, Formative market research, strategic consulting, vendor analysis, production and demand analysis, consumer impact studies among many others.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
E–mail – email@example.com