Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
The development of high-performance e-scooters is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Electrotherm Ltd., Greaves Cotton Ltd., Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co. Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Niu Technologies, SONGUO MOTORS Co. Ltd., Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Z Electric Vehicle Corp., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd. are the major players in the market.
- What is the key market driver?
Increased traffic congestion is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute to 91% of the market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global E-bike Battery Market – Global e-bike battery market is segmented by type (lead-acid battery, Li-ion battery, and NiMH battery) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global E-bike Drive Market – Global e-bike drive market is segmented by motor type (hub motor and mid-drive motor) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Electrotherm Ltd., Greaves Cotton Ltd., Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co. Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Niu Technologies, SONGUO MOTORS Co. Ltd., Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Z Electric Vehicle Corp., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increased traffic congestion will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this e-scooter market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
E-Scooter Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
E-Scooter Market is segmented as below:
- Battery Type
- Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Lithium-ion Batteries
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40869
E-Scooter Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The e-scooter market report covers the following areas:
- E-Scooter Market Size
- E-Scooter Market Trends
- E-Scooter Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the development of high-performance e-scooters as one of the prime reasons driving the E-scooter market growth during the next few years.
E-Scooter Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist e-scooter market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the e-scooter market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-scooter market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of e-scooter market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY BATTERY TYPE
- Market segmentation by battery type
- Comparison by battery type
- Sealed lead-acid batteries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Lithium-ion batteries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by battery type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of high-performance e-scooters
- Connected e-scooters
- Established two-wheeler OEMs venturing into global e
- Electric two-wheeler market
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Electrotherm Ltd.
- Greaves Cotton Ltd.
- Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co. Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Niu Technologies
- SONGUO MOTORS Co. Ltd.
- Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
- Z Electric Vehicle Corp.
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]