Junior e-Bike Sales Guru – Fully Charged Showroom
Fully Charged are eBike specialists offering the world’s best electric bikes from the largest eBike showroom in the UK and state-of-the-art eBike Service Centre right next to London Bridge station.
As an independent London-born business, we are not “just another bike shop”. We are leading the eBike revolution in the UK, offering a unique physical experience and building a large digital footprint for eBikes.
Electric bikes are the fastest growing method of transport in the world offering countless benefits to people and our planet. By raising awareness of them and encouraging people and businesses to use them, we will help accelerate the world’s transition into sustainable transport. We have recently moved into and dominated the business eCargo bike market here in London, supplying fleets of eCargo bikes to small, medium, and large businesses.
Currently we are a dedicated 18 person team and are now looking to grow our business and remain number one in the industry during this exciting electric revolution.
This position would be perfect for a cycling enthusiast looking to join a fast-growing company and be part of a great team. We’re after someone bright, energetic and ready to work in a unique and exciting environment.
- Being a Brand Ambassador, helping to deliver a great customer experience for London’s leading eBike retailer
- You will have the unique opportunity to develop under one of UK’s most dynamic Sales experts and founders, born and bred into the premium transportation sales sector, and now helping to pave the Future Transport Culture
- Provide expert advice and guidance through our unique sales attitude of ‘Tell don’t Sell’ – no cold calling ever!
- Developing and managing your own Sales figures every month
- Contributing to eBike display set out and design
- Building and maintaining good relationships with your awesome team and managers
- Ambitious and motivated forward-thinker keen to grow their inner Eco-Warrior
- Fast learner with a good positive attitude towards eBikes and our environment
- Proactive team player keen to get involved and learn from our Sales experts
- Ambition to work in a fast-paced and exciting team environment
- A sound knowledge of digital skills, we want you to bring out your inner geek
What we can offer you:
- 37.5 hours per week, this will include Saturday as this is our busiest day of the week in our Showroom
- To become part of an exciting team in a thriving eco business with innovative new tech
- Discounts on e-Bikes and merchandise
- Cycle to 2Work Scheme (Green Commute Initiative) offering tax-free eBike purchases through salary sacrifice
- Pizza Nights (once a month, we do need to try and stay fit)!!!
- Competitive compensation package including incentivisation programme
- Salary: circa £23,ooo p.a depending on experience
This is the time for eBikes to become a major part of our society in the UK and it could not be a more exciting time to get your foot in the door with this incredible career opportunity!
Please send CV, and 2 minute video cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This position is not limited to those duties in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of Fully Charged. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Fully Charged values a diverse workforce and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fully Charged does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by Federal, State, or Local law. Fully Charged assures you that your opportunity with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and other job-related factors.